There are several measures you can take to protect your skin. Follow these simple everyday tips and tricks to get gorgeous skin.
1. At the start of your day drink a hot glass of water with lemon juice to assist your body in removing toxins.
2. Keep your complexion looking good by including more fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water to keep your skin supple and hydrated.
4. Reduce your intake of high fat food and snacks. It’s best to keep high fat snacks like some chocolates as an occasional treat.
5. If you have dry and itching skin, consume more vitamin A. Vitamin A boost your skin elasticity and helps in repair of certain skin tissues.
6. Stress, lack of sleep and diet can contribute to bad skin. Learn the ways to relax and try to sleep early.
7. If you are overweight and try to lose weight, make sure you do not resort to crash dieting as it can lead to the fine lines and wrinkles. A sensible weight loss programme within a reasonable of time will give your skin a better chance of looking good.
8. Use products that suit your skin type. For example, if you have dry skin do not use skin care products meant for oily skin. It will make your dry skin worse.
9. Introduce new skincare products to your skin one at a time. That way, if you have a reaction to an ingredient in a new cream or cleanser, you’ll be able to identify the culprit immediately, rather than guessing which one out of your new products caused the irritation or breakout.
10. Bush your dry skin with a skin brush before your daily shower or bath. This practice not only removes dead debris from the outer layer of the skin, but it also encourages toxin release as well.