This post is a collection of recipes for weight loss that have been tried by my friends and family members over the past ten years. These recipes for weight loss consist of the foods, herbs or drinks most of us use irregularly but may have not thought that they can reduce weight:
Weight loss drinks
- Mix 1-2 tea spoon of honey and 1 tsp lemon juice in a cup of warm water and drink before breakfast every day.
- Drink a few cups of green tea every day
- Boil a bunch of mint leaves with two cups of water until the water reduces to one cup. Drink after each meal.
Some fruits are good for weight loss
- Grapefruit diet: Replace your breakfast or lunch with two grapefruits. Do it for three months to reduce body fats.
- Apple and Banana diet: Eat two bananas and drink one cup of milk (or skimmed milk) three times a day for seven days. The person who tried this weight loss recipe did not take any other food except water and lost 5-10 pounds in a week but I would take vegetable salad to feel full. If you like to repeat this do it after a gap of two weeks.
Herbs for weight loss
- Celery seeds. Some people take half teaspoon of celery seeds early in the morning to reduce weight.
- Take a quarter teaspoon of onion seed with one teaspoon of vinegar early in the morning.
I hope you will benefit from these recipes for weight loss.